The Tecnare SW218V is a very powerful double 2x18" hybrib subwoofer cabinet. It has been designed for medium to long throw sound reinforcements. The response given with this subwoofer is very deep, starting at 38 Hz. It delivers a tight punch combined with a low deep response. The acoustic loading of the Speakers, perfectly matched, prevents cones to over run maximum cone displacement. It is the perfect solution for all kind of touring systems. Castors can be supplied as an accessory. The system can be supplied in active Pcc Version or passive one. The design includes two very powerful 4" voice coil 18" speakers.
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 280 Hz ±4dB, measured on axys.
- Nominal Dispersion: Omnidirectional.
- Impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Sensitivity: 103 dB (1w/1m).
- Calculated Max Spl: 138 dB continuous/144 dB peak.
- Power Handling: #2.000 W nominal. * 4.000 W continuous.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 108x58x83 cm.
- Net Weight: 85 kg selfpowered PCC Version.
- Components: Low 2x18" LF driver.
- Construction: 18mm birch plywood. Finished in black semi-matt textured Durawound weatherized coating. One recessed carrying handle.
- Grille: Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent reticulated foam.
- Input: XLR 3 pin female.
- Link: XLR 3 pin male.
- Input: XLR 5 pin female.
- Input: XLR 5 pin male.
Mains: Neutrik Powercon male and link.